Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Award Season

It's that time of year again when Connect2Mums hosts their annual AusMumpreneure Awards.

What I love about these awards is that they have a section just for Handmade. Their 'Favourite Handmade Mumpreneur of Year' category is for the most popular Mum that designs and creates handmade products.
  
There are 18 Mums vying for this award in 2012, one of them being Ali of Cheeky Pickle, who is a regular contributor to the CHA.

Here at the CHA we asked each Nominee what was the best business advice they had ever received.  Responses to this question will be released over the next few weeks while the first round of voting is taking places (closes 22nd July). Stay tuned for some great advice.

NOTE:
I must acknowledge that there are non-Mums and Men in the handmade Industry (I'm thinking of you Jeanie of Inspired Wish and Gemma from GemmaJoy) but it has been my experience that many Handmade peeps are Mums, including myself.   Personally I think it would be great if the Australian Handmade Industry had their own Awards that catered for everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on the {CHA}