Friday, July 6, 2012

Handmade Mumpreneur: Winnie&Clem



Anita Keith of Winnie&Clem is one of the finalist for the 2012 Connect2Mum Award for Favourite Handmade Mumpreneur of the Year.

As you know we asked each of the finalist what was the best business advice they have received, here is Anita's answer. 



The best piece of advice I was given was to have a plan. Without a plan there is no direction, nothing is accountable, and you will quickly lose motivation. I love this piece of advice, from day dot I did do a plan, but quickly learnt it needed to be adaptable. When I start to lose focus I now simply review my plan, adjust if necessary and get back on track.


To vote for Anita click on the link below.

1 comment:

  1. If you are a work at home mom, it is important to learn about good business ideas and how to spot them. It is difficult to find jobs that you can work from home while managing the daunting challenge of raising your children. If you could start your own small business, you would be able to control the workflow so that it fits around your schedule.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on the {CHA}