Friday, August 31, 2012

{What Blogging really looks like} Fiona from Oil & Jas




I’m pretty new to blogging but one thing I’ve already figured out is to blog when my little guys are asleep. This is because I find it particularly tricky to see the keyboard with a little guy on my lap who wants to practice his typing skills and it's even harder with two little guys on my lap fighting for my attention. So, blogging at my place looks like a very tired Mumma sitting at the dining room table, her hair a mess, a nice hot cup of tea in one hand and the keyboard under the other.


About the Contributor Fiona Aranda is the creative mind and hands behind children's' label Oli & Jas.  She is also a stay at home mum of 5 gorgeous kids (ages 16, 12, 10, 4 and 3).  Fiona handmakes accessories just for little guys including ties, bow ties, belt, wrist cuffs and my unique & original Oli & Jas Jean chains.  You can read her blog at www.oliandjas.blogspot.com.auand you can follow her on Facebook atwww.facebook.com/oliandjas 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on the {CHA}