Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Your favourite blog!

We would really like to know which blog you would call your all time favourite and why.

Seriously, we would really like to know and to entice you to tell us we will be giving away a copy of the latest issue of *bespoke* (Issue #7)!


*bespoke* Issue 7 is packed with inspiration for the crafty and creative.  This issue is great for CHA readers as it is devoted to creatives who want to make some money from selling their craft.

So tell us what is your favourite blog is and why by leaving a comment below.  The winner will be randomly select from the comments below.  

THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED.

Details:
1. Giveaway ends 9th August 2012.
2. The winner will be randomly select from the comments below.
3. Winner will be announced on Friday 10th August at 6pm.
4. Multiple entries can be made if you can't decide on just one.
5. Pay it forward, let the world know which blog is your fav through your social media networks.  Remember to link it back to the CHA so I can see who agrees with you. (#ContempHandmade)

16 comments:

  1. Meet me at Mikes is awesome http://meetmeatmikes.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Hand-Made: "At Hand-Made we LOVE Meet Me At Mike's : Good Stuff For Nice People :) Sorry I couldn't post it on your status as today is disappearing posts day"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Yes Dear...I was first drawn to the blog by a friends personal recommendation of this lovely lady she knew who liked to blog and the amusement of seeing my fathers favourite phrase to use to my mother ;) as a blog title! But then Ang's raw, open, witty, eloquent way of writing what so many of us mothers, women and parents, working or stay at home feel on a daily basis through her own eyes and experiences...she makes me cry,sigh,smile, snort and laugh so hard I have to cross my legs! Whilst reading her posts I get angry, bereft, emotional, feel empowered and joyous through reading her daily posts but more often then not I say to myself thank GOD its not just me or us ;) ...and whats the cherry on the cake for me os she is the most amazing supporter of handmade here in Australasia :) she manages to engage both up and comingn ad established handmade designers local to her in Tasmania but also across the continent in her giveaways and she has has engaged so many of us folk with her daily chats :) www.isaidyesdear.blogspot.com.au :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sincerely flattered Georgie ... even a blush filled cheek xxx Thank you for rating Yes, Dear as highly as you do x

      Delete
    2. Couldn't agree more, Georgie. Ang is so real and engaging. It's a fabulous blog!

      Delete
  4. Rowantree Design is my favourite blog...a perfect mix of business and pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read a few blogs but my all time fav is Isabelle Kessedjian's blog because of the cute pictures that greet me every morning. Love Love Love her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Design sponge is my favourite. Great mixture of craft, diy projects, recipes, beautiful spaces, products and before and after makeovers.

    http://www.designsponge.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love 'foxs Lane' gorgeous blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. My go to blog everyday has to be Babymac (http://babymac.com/) I just love Beth's humour, wit and fascination with the everyday mundane.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh My Handmade Goodness is the blog I return to the most. It's full of useful and inspiring things for my working day.

    http://www.ohmyhandmade.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Danamadeit, great tutorials and know hows.
    Rebecca from www.mellebugandme.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favourite blog it Recycled Fashion... Erica covers refashioning, ethical clothing and recycling as well as her online market place... I love recycling and refashioning...

    Xo Steph

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the A Beautiful Mess blog - so many fun craft, hair and fashion ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. a beautiful mess, oh so lovely and scandie foodie! my 3 daily reads ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh and whole larder love! actually I could be here all day. too many fav's!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on the {CHA}