Friday, February 8, 2013

{Sponsor Spot} Puddin's Retreat


Our sponsor this month is Nikki from Puddin’s Retreat. Puddin’s Retreat is a Brisbane based business that creates high quality boutique machine embroidery and sewing. Thank you Nikki for being our first sponsor for 2013.  



Hi I’m Nikki the creative hands behind Puddin’s Retreat.  My mum introduced me to machine embroidery, and it wasn’t long before I bought my first embroider sewing machine.  


I started sewing projects and learning about sewing.  I really enjoyed what I was making and I still remember my first project was a coffee cozy.  I just loved watching my products come to life.


I started to embroider anything I could get her hands on and after realising that I had talent, I launched Puddin’s Retreat in October 2010.


I now sell my wears all over the world via my Etsy store



Puddin's Retreat keeps me pretty busy; I put 2-3 hours a day into the business and part of my weekends. I have also found machine embroidery a great stress outlet.  I just love immersing myself in these projects, as I can forget about the world for a moment. 


I also love seeing people’s faces light up when they receive my products as a gift. Bringing joy to people’s lives is a wonderful thing.



I also sell my creations at various markets around Brisbane. To find out what markets I will be attending in 2013 Like my Facebook page or follow Puddin's Retreat on Twitter.  


Special offer!

Puddin's Retreat is offering all {CHA} Readers  a 10% discount on all Facebook or Etsy Orders.  Simply mention this Sponsor Spot when ordering.  

Conditions: 
1. Offers finishes 31st March 2013
2. Only one 10% discount per customer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on the {CHA}